Warranty and additional
implies a series of
activities as follow:
- Guarantees that the product will be functioning
normal for a period of time
- Instructs the consumers regarding starting and usage
- Technical assistance during the utilization
- Provides change parts.
consists in the
extension of manufacturer's obligations after the sale moment
Additional product services
- normal functioning of the product for a period – warranty
- conservation of physical and chemical properties, suitability for
consumption – shelf life.
the product to be easily sold and are part of the complete product.
Regarding the time when th service is
offered, there are:
- Services before the sale – advertising,
information, catalogs, product display, tests.
- Services during the sale – consultancy, sampling,
- Services after the sale – free transportation,
usage assistance, used products disposal, customer support.